Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Moving to New York


Cotton On top (similar here) || Sportsgirl skirt (similar here) || Redoute jacket || TUK creepers

I had an audition for a film project this afternoon, followed by ambling the streets of Newtown with my friend, Karina, so I opted for one of my staple outfits. I've had this skirt for years now, and although it's a little loose, it's the skirt I wear the most. I'm always up for a bit of a preppy look, which is exactly what this skirt adds whenever I chuck it on, and today was no exception. I always love combining it with a band top, my leather jacket and my creepers! Tomorrow, I'm heading into the city again to meet up with a few friends, which should be fun!

7 comments:

  1. Your style is so lovely! Do you have bloglovin' so I coul follow you? ^^
    Good luck with the audition :)

    x Alona | gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I just got it because of your comment haha. My user is crownonoxford :) Thank you very much hun <3

      Delete
  2. This outfit is so cool! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete