Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Neon Lights

Forever 21 blazer (similar here) | Nordstrom boots

I found this top randomly in a large garbage bag hidden in the garage, and immediately snatched it. It turns out it actually belonged to my mum and is a pyjama top (with matching pyjama pants). As soon as I found out, it absolutely made sense, and it truly does look like something you'd wear to sleep on a summer's night. But I thought, challenge accepted! I'm going to wear this pyjama top out in public! I mean, I liked it before I knew what it was designed for, because of the delicate floral print - very grandma haha. I pretty much always pair crop tops (I decided that was it's use for today) with high-waisted skirts or shorts, like this simple one I stole from sister's wardrobe. I love black mini skirts, you can wear them with almost anything, at any time of the year (just chuck on a pair of tights underneath when the temperature is a bit nippy). 

Anyway, I should really be opening this post with a big "HELLO!" This is my first outfit I'm posting, first of many I hope, and I'm so excited to see where I'll take this blog. Today I headed over to Bondi with my sister in the afternoon for a little drive and stopover at Messina. If anyone who stumbles across my blog is from Sydney, please please please tell me you've tried the deliciousness that is Messina gelato! It's truly changed my life haha.

5 comments:

  1. Hii girlyy :)) you stopped by my blog and thought I would return you the flavor. Greatt blog seriously and I enjoyed reading your latest entry. xoxo You look absolutely stunning pulling off the PJ top. Do you use lookbook/ bloglovin? Perhaps we could fan/follow each other! :)

    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyy!! Aww thank you so much! Yes! I think I hyped like every single one of your looks on lookbook already hahaha. I think my user is srecking :))

      Delete
  2. Cute blazer :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete