Saturday, 29 August 2015

What Would You Do


Factorie crop top (similar here) || Cue skirt (similar here) || Nordstrom booties (others here) || Colette handbag

Since it's currently Sunday, I decided to do a post on one of my typical outfits I wear on the weekend! And that's a simple all black and white outfit, that consists of a crop top, high-waisted skirt and this brand new handbag my sister bought as a gift for me. I'm obsessed with this pair of lace-up booties - not only are they super cute and have the perfect daytime heel height, they are incredibly comfortable. If you guys have any questions you'd like me to answer, feel free to drop a comment - I read every single one. And thank you so much to everyone that has already done so, I'm still so surprised to be getting feedback at such an early stage of this blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit and that skirt babe! Just started following you on bloglovin btw, love finding more blogging ladies from NSW!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Ah yes! I love finding locals too how cool! <3

      Delete