Monday, 17 August 2015

Why Do I Keep Counting?


Choies leather pants (similar here) | Dr Martens boots

Unlike the rest of the world that are currently in the middle of summer, down here in Aus, it's been pretty nippy. So here's one of my staple outfits I've been wearing the last few months - a jumper over skinny pants, with a thick coat thrown over the top and my dr martens. These boots are seriously my babies (as I'm sure they are for many people). I pretty much wear them almost every single day, and I can trust that they'll somehow match any outfit I decide to wear. The other day I even wore a maxi dress, which I usually would pair with a nice pair of sandals, but decided to chuck these on instead, and they still worked! 

I'm quite busy in the next few weeks, working on a couple of film projects and a few auditions scheduled in, so that's quite exciting! Hope you're all well!

1 comment:

  1. You look awesome , that style is just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete