Monday, 7 September 2015

505


Glassons dress (other blue dresses here) | Paddington Coats coat (similar here) | Nordstrom booties (other shoes here)

The weather today was so so soooo nice, and so what better way to celebrate than slipping on a nice, simple, casual dress! It is still only the very start of spring, so I chucked on this black coat over the top in case it got a bit breezy in the evening (I was right). Warmer weather means I can trade my staple Dr Marten boots for my other lighter options, like this other pair I have from Nordstrom. I've spoken about these babies in a previous post - they have the perfect heel height, and are so super duper comfortable, I just love wearing them! I have quite a bit of spare time this week, so hopefully I'll be able to take more outfit pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment