Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Helter Skelter


Cotton On tee (other tees here) | Forever 21 denim shirt (similar here) | Sportsgirl tuxedo pants

There's not too much to say about today's look since it's literally my go-to outfit at this time of year. The tuxedo pants and beanie keep me warm, but the denim shirt keeps it all light and not too overwhelmingly bulky. I'm actually yet to invest in a good denim jacket, but now that winter is over, it's not at the top of my priorities list haha. Anyway, this is just another one of my favourite classic combos. Let me know in the comments what other type of posts you'd like to see from me other than outfits :)

4 comments:

  1. I really need a denim shirt. I don't know why I haven't bought one yet.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you NEED one! There's heaps of cheap ones you can find!

      Delete
  2. This lip color is dope - I'm so jealous it suits you so well!

    http://heyynael.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lip color is dope - I'm so jealous it suits you so well!

    http://heyynael.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete