Friday, 4 September 2015

I Can't Tell You Why


Urban Outfitters dress (similar here) || Forever New clutch (others here) || Nordstrom booties

Here I am, dressed head to toe in all black, but what's new? I decided I wanted to a bit of a more dressy look today, and so I opted for this dress I bought in the states almost two years ago. It actually looks like a skirt and top, particularly when I chuck this belt over the top, and I kind of love that it does that haha. Whenever I'm heading out, I pretty much always use a clutch over any other type of bag, and so that's why I chose this one to show you guys today. I love how simple it is, and the gold accents of course work well with any all black outfit. It's freshly spring here, and that means I'll be heading out at nighttime a lot more often (I hate carrying all those extra layers in winter, and then having to either hold on to them, or pay for space in a cloak room), and this is so typical of something I'll be wearing. I hope you guys like this outfit, let me know in the comments :)

4 comments:

  1. Really really cute. Loving all the black and the leather skirt and top! So nice! I need to do more outfit posts, but I find I hate my face like 75% of the time.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Hahaha nooo it's not about your face anyway (which I'm absolutely sure is beautiful), it's about the outfit creations you ut together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lovely , this is beyond words. :)

    ReplyDelete