Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Right Now


Chica Booti crop top (similar here) || Redoute cardigan (similar here) || Typo backpack (other bags here) || Nordstrom booties || Lovisa necklace (other necklaces here)

It's finally spring down here in Australia! YESSS!! You guys have no idea how much I've looked forward to winter being over, and so to celebrate the beautiful weather, I chucked one of my favourite, light outfits - crop top, denim shorts and booties! It was honestly such a perfect day, so my friend and I decided to have a picnic in our local park, followed by a nice walk on the nearby beach overlooking Sydney airport. I ordered these boots online a few months ago, and I've been wearing them a lot. I like how classic and simple they are, with the perfect amount of heel for me. I'll try to take better close-ups of them in some future posts! I bought these sunglasses not too long ago because they were in the sales bin at Chica Booti, and I had been looking for holographic sunnies for a while. Honestly, I'm after a slightly different style, like a pair my friend, Karina, has, with a thin gold framing, but these were only $5, so it was worth it to me :P

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words on my post! Love that outfit of yours! This lipstick is everything!! I would appreciate if you could like my Facebook page! xoxo

    www.fashionframed.com
    www.facebook.com/fashionframed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Haha the lipstick came out much darker in the photos than in real life! Sure love :)

      Delete
  2. I like everything about this combination dear! Lovely!
    www.fashion-and-thecity.com
    Hara, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this chic summer outfit! And you're rockin that black lipstick!

    ~Carissa
    http://classicallycarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! It's actually a dark purple, but it came out black in the pictures! :)

      Delete
  4. this look is definitely channeling the 90's
    super simple, but you got a nice personal vibe going on
    love the lip color and sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My overall style is very 90s influenced! Thank you so much for your kind words <3

      Delete
  5. Nice pictures, looks soooo good. I like that Crop Tops. I would like to get one

    ReplyDelete