Thursday, 19 November 2015

White Sky


Topshop top | Cue skirt (similar here) | Colette bag

First of all, I'm so sorry for my absence! To anyone out there who was actually following my blog (here's to hoping there's at least one haha), I hope my excuse of travelling around Europe and America is good enough? My initial plan was to actually document my trip on this blog, but everything was just so hectic, plus I decided not to take my laptop to avoid the extra weight. However, you guys can check out my instagram, I was basically posting twice a day, so you can see all the adventures I got up to! Now that I'm home, I'll be getting back into a regular rhythm of shooting outfits and posting on my blog. So I hope those of you who were following me back two months ago haven't given up on me haha.

Anyway, onto the outfit! One of my favourite combinations is a preppy, button-up top with cute skirt like this one. I bought this skirt a few years ago, one, because I found the fit quite flattering, two, because I like the classic, elegant style of Cue, and three, because who doesn't love spots? I've been re-watching Gossip Girl recently, and so I wanted to channel Blair Waldorf by pairing the skirt with this top and belt (I would've gone all-out and worn a Blair-esque blazer as well, but it's currently 40 degrees here in Sydney D:) Honestly, this kind of look is one of my all time favourites, what about you guys?






















2 comments: