Saturday, 12 December 2015

Never Ending Circles


Esprit coat (similar here)

Yes, it's the wonderful season of summer here at the moment, but we're still experiencing some days that are more on the chilly side, like today. So I couldn't just rock this dress on it's own, I needed an extra layer. Normally, I would opt for one of my less flashy coats, considering most of them are pretty much black, but since I was already wearing a dark dress, I decided to do something a little different and add a splash of colour. Which is why I opted for this bright red coat that I've had for years, yet I hardly bring myself to wear. I love it, as it's slim-fitting, it's a nice shape, and of course, the colour is such a vibrant red that you really stand out (which I don't think is a bad thing every so often).

No comments:

Post a Comment