Tuesday, 22 December 2015

So Good To Me


Topshop top (similar here)  | Forever 21 blazer (similar here) | Colette clutch (similar here) | Sportsgirl shorts (similar here) | Sportsgirl sunglasses | Nordstrom boots

I decided to do a dressy outfit today for a change, so here's a look I'd wear for a dinner or just a night out (not clubbing haha), as it's not too over-the-top, but it's still playful. The weather today was pretty crappy, though, so I had to choose a jacket to wear over the top. This blazer is one of my favourite shades, and I love pairing it with other colours, like this dark gold (I also love burgundy). I've shown you these sunnies a while back, and today it felt so good to reach for them again. They're the perfect size (I love large sunnies), and the tortoise frame is my all-time favourite. This week is super hectic, as I'm sure it is for all of you, as it's Christmas!!! I'm so excited, and even so, I'll still be shooting some more outfits, so there'll be posts up over the weekend. Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment