Monday, 18 January 2016

Aftershave Ocean


Markova blazer (similar here) | Jay Jays jeans | Forever 21 denim shirt (similar here) | Nordstrom shoes (similar here) | Valleygirl sunglasses

I've actually never tried the denim on denim trend in my life, so today, I thought I'd give it a try! I love seeing trends or themes, and then interpreting them myself, adding my own little elements. I spent the morning around Coogee cliffs, and then ended up having to go into work, which I think this look is quite suited for. I find this trend is quite difficult, and the way I break it all up so it's not too overwhelming, is by making sure my outer layer is a different colour or shade, and by adding a lot of accessories.
Have you guys tried out denim on denim before? Also, do you think I should start making cute little video diaries?

No comments:

Post a Comment