Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Coffee


Typo backpack (similar here) | Otto Mode singlet (similar here) | Factorie shorts (similar here)

There's nothing more that I love than chill days, where I just meet up with a friend of mine for lunch, and hang around playing board games for hours afterwards. For such a relaxed day, I obviously went for an easy look, suitable for this summer heat. I absolutely love high-waisted denim shorts, particularly pairing them with simple tanks like this one. You've seen me bring out this grey backpack before, which I love as it's basically the only non-black bag I own! I realise I've been wearing these sandals a lot recently, which is interesting, as in the past my most common shoe choice were my creepers. I like that I go through phases without even realising, though I'm guessing this particular change has everything to do with the heat outside haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment