Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Feel So Close


Redoute biker jacket (similar here) | Esprit bag (other bags here) | Cotton On shirt | Chica Booti skirt (similar here) | Dr Martens boots

Today I just spent the day filming screentests, and then headed into the city with my family to check out another potential cafe we'll be investing in. The weather is soooo hot at the moment, but I've been craving an all black outfit, so here's something light I came up with! Granted, I didn't really wear the jacket much, but I always like to carry an extra layer around with me in case the weather does a 180 (it always does in Sydney). I love this combination so much - a mini skirt, biker jacket and my docs, I could seriously wear it every day. I can't wait to share more outfits with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment