Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Lungs


Dotti top (similar here) | Forever 21 sweater (similar here) | Zara pants (similar here)

The last time I wore this kind of outfit was around 6 months ago, and I thought what better time to bring it out than in the middle of summer? I'm obsessed with white on white ensembles. I've been seeing it everywhere for quite some time, and every time I see it, I'm in love. I like dark combos too, but honestly, my preference is definitely a white aesthetic. I bought this pair of pants when I was in Barcelona three months ago, and as soon as I bought them, I was determined to put together a white on white ensemble, which I've only just gotten round to doing now. Today, I just had a lazy day at home, because, despite it being summer, the weather is just horrid. It literally feels like winter - cold, rainy, dull, just yuck. I hope wherever you are, that your weather is better than mine haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment