Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Melody Calling


Marco Polo suede jacket (similar here) | Sheinside lace bralette (similar here) | Sportsgirl high-waisted shorts (similar here) | Nordstrom booties

This is most definitely not my typical outfit, as I tend to stray away from anything that exposes too much of my mid-section, but I decided to step out of my comfort zone. I haven't actually worn this bralette before this outfit, and although usually people would go for a more delicate look, I wanted to put my own spin on things, and go for that edgy vibe I love so much. I've talked about this jacket before, but I am seriously so obsessed with it, and I literally only spent $5 when I bought it! This shade of camel is an absolute dream, and I immediately reach for it on days I don't feel like wearing one of my darker jackets. 

Things are moving so slowly at the moment, but I guess that's expected for this time of year. I'm just enjoying this time I have to myself, relaxing with my friends and catching up on tv shows. In the next few days, however, my family and I are closing down our business we've had for the past 20 years, so I'm going to be completely pre-occupied with that. But once that's over and done with, I actually have some collaborations coming up, which I'm so excited to share with you guys!

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely post my dear
    I just found you on Lookbook and fell in love with your style!
    your looks are so inspiring
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You step out of your confort zone and you do this well . :) Feel free to share a chat later. :)

    ReplyDelete