Sunday, 10 January 2016

Norgaard


Sussan vest (similar here) | Cotton on top (similar here) | Sportsgirl shorts (similar here)

Today I went with my sister to the lovely suburb of Paddington to check out a cafe my family may be going into business with in the near future. I wanted to dress simple, yet still classy for a Saturday brunch, and so I reached for my sister's high-neck shirt and my current obsession: these black leather shorts. The weather was most definitely warm enough for me to survive with just the single layer, however, in the evening, I met up with a friend and went to see another in a performance, so I had to take something light that would help when the weather chilled a bit. I was at the markets a few months ago, and I found this incredible stall that was selling all these brand items for literally $5 each! Can you believe that!? And one of my finds was this amazing furry vest by Sussan. It's the perfect cream colour, it's nice and light, but the fur on the inside most definitely gives you that slight warmth you need on a chill summer evening. Let me know what you guys think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment