Monday, 4 January 2016

Stars and Boulevards


Rubi sunnies | Cotton On dress (similar here) | Glassons jacket (similar here) | Colette handbag | Converse sneakers

Hey everyone! So yes...another break. I apologise, I ended up going up to the Sunshine Coast over New Years, and I didn't get the chance to take any outfit posts like I wanted. And I know I've said it a million times, but I really am back for good, at least for the foreseeable future, as I have absolutely zero travel plans coming up. Anyway, onto the outfit! Today, I just hung out with my sister, went to the usual Surry Hills and had lunch at a cute cafe, followed by Messina. Even though it was drizzling, it's still summer here, and I really wanted to make the most of this dress I found in my sister's wardrobe. Considering it's my sisters, it's a given that's incredibly affordable, and the shape and design make it really flattering for anyone's figure. To keep things casual, I chucked my trusty khaki jacket over the top, and my beige converse. Enjoy your week everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment