Friday, 8 January 2016

Summer


Witchery blouse | Esprit skirt (similar here) | vintage jacket (another one here) | Esprit bag (other bags here) | Nordstrom shoes

The weather in Sydney the past few days, as I mentioned in my previous post, has been dreadful, and so instead of dressing appropriately for summer, I've had to get out my beanies and my dad's old jackets. I'm such a summer person, I love the season's clothes and the warm temperatures, so it's really frustrating that I'm having to endure this chilly weather. This outfit is one I've been wearing for years, and I decided to bring it back out on one of these yuck mornings. On the top of my wishlist is a brown bomber jacket, as I like mixing it up every now and then and not only wearing monochromatic shades. This one belongs to my dad, which is why it's so massive (good thing I love oversized pieces :P). Also, just as a side note, I usually wear socks with these shoes, but somehow, they were all dirty, so I had to go bare - I didn't realise how weird they looked without socks until I processed the photos on my laptop haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment