Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Trying Your Luck


Topgirl dress (other black dresses here) | Goodnight Macaroon blouse (other blouses here) | Esprit handbag (similar here)

Today, my sister and I went to the filming of "You're Back in the Room", a reality show about hypnosis, and watched as audience members. It was so incredibly hot during the day, so I was rocking this simple, casual black dress, however, because filming was at nighttime, I added this extra layer underneath to keep me warm when it got a little chilly. Because of the simple colour palette, I felt the metallic material of the blouse worked well and added a bit of a pop. I was also remotely inspired by the "Lolita" style of the Japanese, having read through quite a few blog articles and wanting to try the trend in my own way. Let me know what you think :)

2 comments:

  1. I really love your look!!!thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Imma! No problem, I meant it :)

      Delete