Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Turning Pages


H&M coat (similar here) | Cotton On dress | T.U.K. creepers | Sportsgirl backpack (similar here) | Chica Booti sunglasses (similar here)

The weather was a little nippier than usual today, and so I actually had to take an extra layer out with me so I wouldn't get too cold. So I came up with this outfit, which I think looks really cute. This super comfy coat is perfect, and I pretty much wear it every day in winter. I love wearing calf-high socks with casual dresses - I feel it gives a girly vibe, whilst still being super cozy. I wanted to try a hairstyle I've never worn before, and so I tried this out and I actually love it! It's so ridiculously easy, all you need are bobby pins! What do you guys think? I hope you're having an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment