Friday, 19 February 2016

Your Body is a Wonderland


Redoute jacket (similar here) | Sportsgirl jumper (similar here) | Zara pants (similar here) | Nordstrom boots | Glassons bag (similar here)

The weather down under is still very hot, but I'm getting bored of constantly just wearing shorts and singlets, and I quite miss autumn fashion. So early this morning, when it wasn't too warm, I chucked this outfit together, and ended up wearing it out to lunch with my sister (I then had to change to go to the beach because I was sweating like a pig haha). I've worn this jacket before in many of my posts, but I can't help it, I'm just that obsessed. It's sooooo good - it's the perfect cropped fit, it looks incredible with so many different outfits, and of course, it's super cozy. I can literally wear it with anything, I've even worn it on nights out over mini dresses! I hope you all have a great weekend! Let me know what you think in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment