Sunday, 27 March 2016

Broken Jaw


Jay Jays boyfriend jeans | Witchery top (similar here) | Guess handbag (similar here)

Here's a chic, yet still simple and casual look you can wear to basically anything! I didn't really have anything special going on today, just having a couple of friends over in the evening, but this outfit was still perfect. I bought this off-shoulder top when I was up in Noosa in January, and I love it. It's a sturdy, thick material, and the structure is exactly what I like (I'm not usually into anything flowy). I tucked it into my boyfriend jeans, and added my black sunhat as, once again, I'm still making the most of the summer sun while it lasts (though you'll definitely see me bringing it out during the winter months as well). I'm not sure if I've ever worn this handbag on this blog, but I bought it a few years ago when I was over in the States for my first time. I don't get around to wearing it much, as I basically always reach for one of my black options. But, every now and then I like mixing things up, and this bag is perfect for those days. It's just the right size for me, and I like the colour combination of the soft beige with the camel leather straps and detailing. Hope you all have a fantastic Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment