Monday, 14 March 2016

Cigarettes & Loneliness


Sportsgirl hat | Forever 21 lace top (similar here) | Witchery dress | Nordstrom shoes (other shoes here)

With summer drawing to a close, I decided to bring out one of my favourite warm outfits - a maxi dress and hat! This is actually the first time I'm wearing this particular dress since I bought it at some markets a few months ago, and it's really a shame I didn't make the most of the summer weather while I could. The material is so nice, and although the fit is a little loose, it's nothing a belt can't fix (I didn't mind letting it flow on it's own today). I paired it with my favourite hat from Sportsgirl, and then my old, battered brown shoulder bag, just so my outfit wasn't solely consisting of black pieces haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment