Saturday, 12 March 2016

Dessert


Forever 21 blazer (similar here) | Esprit skirt (similar here) | Nordstrom shoes (other shoes here) | Redoute shirt (similar here) | Colette bag

This is the perfect autumn colour palette. I've been feeling inspired by the 70s recently, and I've been trying out different ways to incorporate elements from the decade into my daily outfits. This look is something I'd wear to the office or for a business meeting. I had a play with textures and colours, combining this camel linen blazer with my blue denim skirt - I think it turned out beautiful. 

Anyway, I'm slowly bringing out my autumn pieces, and buying new ones from the shops (I'll be doing a post soon with a new bag I've just purchased that I'm obsessed with). What do you guys wear to work? Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment