Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Family Friend


Topshop top (similar here) | Levi's denim jacket | Nordstrom shoes | Guess bag (similar here)

You can never go wrong with a turtle-neck top and some jeans - it's a combination that will always always work! Instead of having a monochromatic palette like I tend to do, I decided to wear my tan handbag again, and I really wish I had some coloured boots I could've worn to add that extra oomph (definitely on my wishlist). But if you really like just black and white outfits, any black bag, or even a backpack, would suffice nicely! I love this top so much, the material is lovely, and of course, the turtle neck is my favourite part!

I'm currently suffering from some weird, random ulcers that have just decided to appear in my mouth. I've never ever had this problem before, but now I've suddenly got around ten very painful ulcers, and it's making hard to even drink water! Anyway, sorry for the overexposure of information haha, but go ahead and drop a comment, I love hearing everyone's thoughts! Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment