Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Jeans & Wallet


Topshop top (similar here) | Zara pants (similar here) | Sportsgirl sunglasses | Nordstrom boots | Sammy Dress handbag

Here's a very simple, classic outfit I wore to the shops today, but it's one of those looks that could work for so many different occasions. With autumn on it's way, I'm finally able to reach for my turtle-neck shirts (which I love so much), and then tuck them into my assortment of high-waisted pieces, like these pants I bought in Europe late last year. Yes, it's monochromatic, but I honestly couldn't care less, there's a reason the colour palette is so damn popular and flattering! I've been wearing this Sammy Dress bag basically every day since arrived on my doorstep, I'm so in love!

1 comment:

  1. Ein tolles Outfit. Sehr schön kombiniert! Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende <3

    Liebe Grüße

    Charlotte von Important Part

    ReplyDelete