Thursday, 24 March 2016

Needles & Pins


Forever New dress (similar here) | Redoute jacket (similar here) | Nordstrom shoes

This is what I usually do when I decide to wear a pretty dress - I chuck my hair up into a messy pony, and add a leather jacket. It always works, particularly since I'm wanting to make the look more casual and add some edge most of the time. I've worn this jacket in a couple of my older posts, because it's one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe - it's the perfect biker cut. Because we're currently transitioning into autumn down here, I'm making the most of this warm weather while it lasts and wearing all my summer pieces for as long as I can. So I'm basically wearing a lot of dresses and skirts, and matching them with my favourite autumn pieces, like this leather jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment