Thursday, 10 March 2016

Outside


Cotton On t-shirt (other graphic tees here) | Markova blazer (similar here) | Choies leggings | Glassons parka (similar here) | Nordstrom shoes

Here's a rather simple, but cosy outfit for a standard autumn day. I wanted to wear something super comfortable today, so I reached for my favourite print t-shirt, and paired it with these stretchy leather leggings. I love leggings that give that leather look, as they're a lot more comfortable and casual than proper leather pants. It's not cold down here yet, the air still hot as summer draws to a close, but for a cooler evening, I brought along a simple grey blazer for a light layer. For those of you in colder conditions, if you want even more protection from the weather, I would chuck on a parka like this one, and wrap a dark scarf around your neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment