Monday, 4 April 2016

As Long As You Love Me


Markova top (similar here) | Bardot skirt (similar here) | Nordstrom shoes | Valleygirl sunglasses (similar here) | Glassons bag (similar here)

I'm in love with this top, skirt and shoes together - it's probably one of my favourite looks, and each piece I love separately. Surprisingly, when I was dressing this morning, I was actually looking to create something a little boho themed, but what came together didn't quite end up being that - but hey, I love the result! I'm obsessed with this suede navy together with the silk cream top! This is my first buttoned skirt, and it's absolutely perfect. I'm definitely gonna hop on that trend and start purchasing more (I've been searching so many different online shops).

I thought I'd be finishing up with my summer outfits, but it looks like the warm weather has extended this year. I mean, it's not too hot, but it's also not cold either, it's basically perfect for me to wear whatever outfit I'm feeling like! Which is why I love March so much, it's probably my favourite month of the year. Most days are grey, but then there's a fair mix of nice sunny weather, and there's leaves everywhere which makes everything so pretty! I have a few upcoming events, like Sydney Fashion Week, and trips that's I'm so excited to share with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment