Sunday, 10 April 2016

Can't Keep My Hands to Myself


Redoute jumper (similar here) | Cotton On t-shirt (other graphic tees here) | Arizona jeans (similar here) | Nordstrom shoes | Sammy Dress bag

I've missed this kind of weather so much - I love hot summer days, but I do get sick of them after a while, and it's so good to have the average temperature back down to the mid 20s. This is a pretty simple outfit, but it's all about matching the right jeans with the right t-shirt. I've never really invested much in jeans - I've always been happy with the few pairs I own, but I'm now starting to appreciate the vast variety there are available, and how much the type of jeans completely affects an outfit. I'm all about black on black ensembles like this, but I want to branch out, and I'm thinking of trying a grey on grey outfit one day soon. These pair of high-waisted jeans are my new obsession - I've been wearing them non-stop the past few weeks, because they're the perfect shade of black with a little wash.

Nothing much happening in my life at the moment - I'm just heading to the beach to enjoy the last few days of summer, and hanging out with friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment