Saturday, 14 May 2016

Change of Heart


H&M jacket (similar here) | Cotton On tee (similar here) | Nordstrom boots

As you can tell from the last photo, it was bucketing down today, which is a relatively nice change from the constantly hot weather we've been experiencing here in Sydney. I've had this jacket for a few years now, but I find it hard to wear a lot of the time. I find pairing colourful aztec prints quite difficult, especially this one which has leather as well. So, of course, I just went for one of my go-to looks - a t-shirt dress and my most worn boots. Because it was raining, I was wearing a beanie throughout the day, but when we actually took these photos it had settled down a bit, so I ended up taking it off. T-shirt dresses are such classics - they basically work well with anything, and so I really had no choice but to wear one today with this jacket. What do you guys think of t-shirt dresses? Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment