Tuesday, 3 May 2016

Gold


H&M coat (similar here) | Just Jeans top | Sportsgirl pants | Converse shoes

I don't wear outfits like this out in public very often, but lately, I've been kind of obsessed. These sweatpants are my favourrittteee ones I own, and I always throw them on whenever I'm feeling super lazy. I love the shade of grey, and I tend to pair it with dark shirts and jackets, but today, I went with a generally lighter aesthetic which I reckon looks just as good! I know I mostly wear dark colours, but every now and then I like to do something different, and I did that today by wearing all neutral tones. It works to make you look stylish, when really you're feeling so lazy and just chucked on the easiest outfit possible. What do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :) I really appreciate that :)
    Great combination of styles in this outfit! And love the coat!

    http://thestylebounty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I appreciate this :) <3

      Delete