Friday, 20 May 2016

Life Itself


Topshop White Lace Dress (similar here) | Redoute Leather Jacket (similar here) | Vince Camuto Heels

I went with a little lace dress today, which you can probably tell was just a tad too small on me, but I love it too much to not wear it. It's so beautifully crafted, and I love it by itself, or with any black outerwear. I was planning on wearing it with a black blazer, but instead went for my typical biker jacket, because you know I love adding a little edge to an outfit. I think the cutest part are the buttons at the collar - they just add an extra pretty touch. I could see myself wearing this dress for any event or celebration - I might do so for one of the birthday dinners coming up. I went with loose hair and nude lips for a soft look, but this could totally work with red lips and a messy up-do as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment