Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Ride With Me


Sportsgirl jumper (similar here) | Choies leggings | Redoute jacket (similar here) | Nordstrom shoes

I love light coloured jumpers, even more when I pair them with tougher pieces like my leather jacket. I've already spoken about this jacket numerous times in the past, but I'm gonna say it again - it's just perfect. I love the biker fit and the smooth fabric. I got it cheap, so obviously it's not real leather, and you can particularly tell with the wearing on the sleeves. I'm so upset, but it really shows how many times I've worn this piece, and I've come to accept that it's time to replace it with a fresh piece. So now begins the process of finding one that lives up to this one's standards haha, but don't worry, it'll definitely be real this time!

I think I've mentioned that a lot of my post titles are actually songs that I'm listening to at the moment. Surprisingly, at the moment, I'm loving my old school tunes, particularly Nelly. "Ridin Wit Me" has been stuck in my head for the past week and it doesn't look like it's going away any time soon!

1 comment:

  1. That look awesome , as ever. :)Can we have a chat someday ?

    ReplyDelete