Thursday, 26 May 2016

She Only Loves Me When I'm There


H&M coat (similar here) | Choies leggings | Converse sneakers

I find brown coats generally easy to pair, but when you find the perfect one with an amazing shape, it practically works with everything. I bought this one at H&M about a month ago. At first, I did hesitate as they only had an extremely large size left and I was scared it would drown me, but when I tried it on, it actually fit really well! It's still large, but in a way I quite liked, so I immediately decided to buy it. Surprisingly, H&M have some really nice coat options for this upcoming winter - they have some timeless pieces, all for very affordable prices (as you would expect). The trench shape of this coat is so freaking nice, I can see myself wearing it most days.

Anyway, this particular look is super casual, perfect for days when you don't have anything planned, just catching up with pals or running errands. The coat obviously looks incredible with slim bottoms, so I paired it with these really comfortable leggings, my converse and my fave band tee.

What do you all think?

2 comments: