Monday, 23 May 2016

This Must be the Place


Cotton On jeans | Vince Camuto sandals | Redoute jumper (similar here)

This is one of my most simple, yet favourite looks for super casual days when I don't have much going on. All I did today was work in the morning, and then go for some afternoon tea with my sister, so I chucked on my most worn black tee, and paired it with these new jeans I bought from Cotton On. I've been wanting to replace my Jay Jays boyfriend jeans for a while, but I've been quite tight for money the last few weeks, so I decided to buy a pair that weren't expensive, but still looked really cool! Even though the weather down here is still super nice, it does tend to get a bit nippy, so I always bring a cardigan or jumper with me to throw on when I need (like this white one I wear so much). What do you guys think of my new jeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment