Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Sympathy For the Devil


Forever 21 leather jacket (similar here) | Just Jeans top | Cotton On jeans | Sportsgirl sunglasses | Platypus shoes

Honestly, this outfit is just random things thrown together, but those are the outfits I love the most! I've had these Dr Martens for so long now, and they are literally my most worn shoes - they go with everything, but work the absolute best with basic pieces. But legit, I pair them with all sorts of outfits, from monochromatic looks with flannels, to mini dresses and leather jackets. These jeans are from Cotton On, and surprisingly, I'm quite liking their stuff at the moment. They have a really good selection of turtleneck knits and black skinny jeans, all for super affordable prices! 
Okay, I'm clearly incredibly late to the party, but I've been listening to "Sympathy For the Devil" by The Rolling Stones on repeat lately!

I hope you all had a great long weekend! What do you think of this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment