Friday, 3 June 2016

This is for Keeps


She Inside coat (similar here) | H&M top (similar here) | Dotti shorts (similar here)

A little bit of a different post today, there were way too many people walking by my front door (where I usually take my photos), so I hopped into my backyard and just took them in front some hedges. I might use this as a backdrop every so often, just FYI. But anyway, I decided to try something a little more grunge today, as I was heading into Newtown to a bar, and I wanted to dress for the scene. I chose this translucent shirt, and tucked it into my high-waisted leather shorts, pairing the look with one of my favourite coats I've had for a while. I really wanted to go for an all-black aesthetic, head to toe, and I just think it looks soo cool! What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment