Sunday, 24 July 2016

Close 2 U


Tank Top - Sammy Dress | Gold Sunglasses - Sammy Dress | Plaid shirt - Forever New (similar here) | Button Up Skirt - Bardot (similar here) | Black Suede Creepers - TUK | Backpack - Sportsgirl (similar here)

Today I wore a transitional outfit, since the weather in Sydney is super weird at the moment, and we're having 25 degree days like it's the middle of spring! This low cut tank top is just perfect for when the weather is nice and warm - honestly, I don't think there's anything better than a simple, light graphic top that just makes your outfit instantly cool. This one in particular is sold out, but I love the other options by Sammy Dress - I'm already planning on buying a couple others since they're so affordable! And what do you guys think of these gold sunglasses? I'm in love with them! They're super cute and perfect for warm weather, and the quality is fantastic for the price. I hope you guys had a good week! Thanks so much for all your support <3


No comments:

Post a Comment