Monday, 29 August 2016

Adorn


Jacket - Forever 21 (similar here) | Top - Now (similar here) | Skirt - Redoute (similar here) | Shoes - T.U.K. | Sunglasses - Sportsgirl

Although this winter weather is definitely calling for more sensible looks involving pants and layers, but I just have to wear my plaid skirts every so often or I start having withdrawals haha. I tend to always pair my plaid skirts with leather jackets or blazers, and today was no exception. I scored this incredible jacket when I was in New York late last year, and I'm still in awe of how cheap I got it! And it's such good quality too!

I'm sorry things have been a little slow on the blog lately! I've been having some pretty jam-packed weeks, but hopefully I'll be able to get back into a steady rhythm! I hope you're all having a great day :)

1 comment: