Sunday, 7 August 2016

Come Save Me


Top - Ali Express | Jeans - Cotton On | Shoes - TUK | Sunnies - Sportsgirl | Backpack - Colette (similar here)
 
Another casual day, wearing mum jeans. I love myself a look with these types of jeans - I feel like a 90s high school student. It'll be easier to pair these jeans when the weather gets warmer, cos all you have to do is add a nice t-shirt or top, and it will automatically look good. Today, I'm wearing this pop culture tee. AliExpress is becoming one of my favourite sites to find super cheap, cute tops - they literally just keep getting better and better. 

Anyway, I gotta rush, I have to get to sleep for work tomorrow morning. Every Sunday I catch up on my sleeping hours, but then they go straight through the roof again when Monday comes haha. I've got another post coming real soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment