Thursday, 4 August 2016

Fire Escape


Top - Witchery | Shoes - Nordstrom | Bag - Colette

Today I opted for a classy, yet casual look to go for lunch with my friend in the city. I'm in love with this off-the-shoulder white top I bought early this year when I was in Noosa. I originally purchased it for New Years Eve, and since then, I've just been constantly mixing and matching it with other pieces in my wardrobe. This time I paired it with my black crepe skirt, for some preppy vibes, along with my most used Colette handbag and booties. What do you guys think? :)

4 comments:

  1. Chic B&W look!

    I like the aviator sunnies! They add an extra touch ;)

    Xx
    Siree
    www.thehiddenthimble.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I thought so as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your casual look. You look absolutely stunning in this outfits.

    Roxcii Boutique
    Formal Dresses Sydney

    ReplyDelete