Friday, 12 August 2016

Two Kinds of Happiness


Top - Paper Closet | Skirt - Cotton On (similar here) | Bag - Colette (similar here) | Creepers - TUK

Here's an outfit I wore to lunch with my sister in Glebe today. I can't stress enough how comfortable I always feel whenever I wear a maxi skirt and graphic crop. I basically wear this look all year round, I don't care how cold it gets haha. Surprisingly, I don't own any other print skirts as they're not really my thing, but when I saw this a couple years back, I knew I was gonna make an exception. It's from Cotton On, which I'm sure you all know is a super affordable store that stocks all fashion basics. I'm also wearing this new Colette bag I got in Melbourne last month - I think it's so classic and pretty, and will most definitely last me a long time (I know I'll be wearing it pretty much every day).

I hope you're all having a great Thursday! Let me know what you guys think of this outfit. I love it when you leave comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment