Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Who Let You Go?


Tee - Cotton On (more graphic tees here) | Shorts - Factorie | Shoes - Vince Camuto | Hat - Sportsgirl | Bag - Colette (similar here)

This t-shirt sums me up in a nutshell hahahaha. It's my favourite black tee in my wardrobe - I honestly don't ever reach for my other ones when I see this one hanging. I usually wear it with my boyfriend jeans, but today was so god damn hot, I decided to pretend it was summer and pull out my good old denim shorts. I haven't worn these in quite a few months now, it feels weird to be putting them back on. And wearing them today has made me realise how much I've missed them. I finished the outfit off with some socks and sandals. You would've seen me post about these shoes in the past, but I can't help it, I love them too much and will wear them til the day they break. They're suede, retro and structural, and I couldn't be more in love.

Anyway, the weather right now is acting as if it's the end of spring, and I absolutely love it! Even though I'm not spending much of my time outside - I spent the entirety of today working, and then exercising at home, and that's it. I hope you all enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment