Wednesday, 14 September 2016

Road to Ruin


Jacket - Marco Polo (similar here) | T-shirt - East Knitting | Pants - H&M (similar here) | Sneakers - Converse

Week days are pretty much always super casual to me, just because I'm mostly either working, or just running errands. I'm always feeling super lazy, and hardly want to leave my place, so I chuck on casual outfits. So honestly, this isn't the most riveting look, it's just a pair of slouchy pants and a simple tee, which are honestly perfect for these lazy days. I'm obsessed with simple, pop culture tees, like this "Taco Tuesday" shirt. It's super comfy, which is really all I needed on a day like today, and fits perfectly. I tend to layer when I'm being casual - here I've paired my t-shirt with this simple blazer. These are my only sneakers, and I feel they're the only ones I need at the moment. I love the cream colour, as opposed to a boring white - I feel these Converse always look really good with any pants! 

I haven't been able to post as much recently, as my photographer is currently at uni full-time and her schedule conflicts with mine massively. So I actually don't even know how often I'll be able to take photos anymore. But no stress, I'll work it out! I hope you're all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment