Friday, 23 September 2016

Why Do You Feel


Handbag - Rosegal | Leather Jacket - Forever 21 (similar here) | Jeans - Cotton On (similar here)

Another day, another simple, casual outfit for my day to day tasks. There's really nothing too extravagant about what I put together today. I just wanted absolute ease and comfort, so I went with one of my go-to uniforms for days like these - a white blouse and boyfriend jeans. I actually love this new bag I got from Rosegal - it added a subtle vintage vibe to my look that I'm always up for. Plus, I'm a sucker for anything deep brown, as it's such a classy colour. It's small size, and over-the-shoulder strap make it perfect for everyday use! Rosegal are actually very fast at delivering your orders, and their packaged very carefully so they arrive at your doorstep in tip-top condition.
What do you guys think of this look?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! great look!
    Welcome to my blog!
    http://closeourbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete