Friday, 11 November 2016

Angel


Pilot Jacket - Sammy Dress | T-shirt - Dress Lily | Sunnies - Dress Lily | Plaid Blouse - Forever New (similar here)

Today's look is super duper casual - it's pretty much an every-day outfit to wear for when you're just running errands, or catching up with friends over lunch. There's honestly nothing like plaid and denim paired together, with a pilot jacket over the top for the more chilly days. I'm obsessed with this jacket for spring - it's pretty light, so it's perfect just to throw on when those goosebumps start rising, instantly adding a cool factor to your outfit haha. Underneath is a simple, print tee from DressLily. You guys should know by now how much I love my pop culture, and graphic tees, and this is no exception. "Not today, Satan", is a statement I use pretty much every day haha. And I love these sunnies - they're such a cool style that add a bit of pizazze (is that how you spell it?). 

2 comments: