Wednesday, 2 November 2016

That Loneliness

Tee - Snaptee | Pants - H&M (similar here) | Cardigan - Redoute (similar here) | Oversized Leather Jacket - Forever 21 (similar here) | Booties - Nordstrom

I'm gonna start off by apologising for my lack of posting recently. Unfortunately, I've completely misplaced my camera battery charger and my battery has died. So, all I need to do is just replace that charger but I haven't gotten around to it, and as such, have been taking lower quality photos with my iPhone. But alas, we shall march forward!

What do you guys think of this T-shirt? You wanna know who designed it? Dun, dun dun....ME! I actually LOVE how it turned out, so much so, that I've put another TWO of my designs on these T-shirts and got them delivered to myself haha. This tiger drawing is one of my most popular, and one of my personal favourites, so I thought it'd be the perfect one to try this new app Snaptee out with. Honestly, guys, this app is so so cool! You can create the most awesome custom tees with just a few buttons on your smartphone. All you gotta do is import a photo of yours, or a drawing, from your camera roll or Instagram feed, choose from one of their creative templates, add any filters or texts, choose your preferred colour and BAM! You got yourself your very own self-designed T-shirt! Then you can allow other users to reinterpret your design, and even make it available for sale! Seriously, how ridiculously beautiful does that sound? Hop over to the app and give it a try yourself! (PS: If you're like me, make sure to get it a couple sizes larger for that over-sized fit)

No comments:

Post a Comment