Friday, 27 January 2017

Take It In


Jumper - Sammy Dress | Sunglasses - Zaful | Shorts - Factorie (similar here)

Here's another super casual outfit that I threw on to go enjoy a nice afternoon tea with my mum and sister. I thought this jumper from Sammy Dress was so damn awesome the moment I laid eyes on it. The Westside symbol is an ongoing inside joke I have with my friends, and I couldn't believe they had a jumper for sale with the perfect design for it! It's also super comfortable and such great value. I decided to pair it with my usual denim shorts and tie-up ankle boots for a nice, effortless look. And how cool are these sunnies from Zaful? The lenses are super reflective, and they look so much more expensive than they are (literally less than $10!). I actually wanna buy the pink ones now too because I love them so much! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. To participate a formal party you always need a good dress. For me, I love wearing a black white dress. It makes me look sexy and it's comfortable.

    ReplyDelete